Friday, August 8, 2008

What's up with John Edwards and his sudden confession?

Was anyone else taken off guard somewhat by John Edwards' sudden confession of an extra-marital affair to ABC News? I must admit that I have not been following John Edwards very closely in the recent months and I definitely haven't been following the rumors about an alleged (now confirmed) affair and love child, so my surprise after hearing about his sudden confession of an affair may not be shared by others. As a person who hasn't been following this story, I am totally confused at the confession itself, but I am more perplexed by the timing. Why now? What did ABC News have on Edwards? I have no doubt I will be bombarded with answers to these questions before the day is over. In the meantime, I will be doing my own investigation of this whole situation....starting HERE. Sphere: Related Content

No comments: