Friday, August 8, 2008

The Olympics

I must admit I am a life-long fan of the Olympics, so I have been looking forward to tonight's kickoff with the Opening Ceremonies, but my interest has certainly diminished from what it was in the past. That being said, I think I have already been sucked back in by NBC and the Opening Ceremonies. They were fantastic and I'm also enjoying watching the parade of athletes as I type this. I had to get online to see what NBC had to offer when I realized I would be wanting to watch several events. I was very pleased to see NBC's online coverage and the viewing options provided. I am going to post the first cool widget I've found so far below and I will probably be posting more later and moving things around. Go USA!!

Exclusive Summer Olympics news & widgets at NBC Olympics.com!
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: