Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is Troy King Resigning?

The Alabama political rumor mill is running at full speed right now over a rumor that has been building throughout yesterday and overnight......that State Attorney General Troy King will be resigning in the near future. I may be updating this story very soon if something breaks, but for now I will let you draw your own conclusions based on the reports that are currently leading this story on the web....

The Locust Fork Journal Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is even mention on Troy King's wiki page. And many blogs are calling him a "power bottom" and blaming the affair on his wife's obesity.

clickityclack said...

Wow, I'll have to check that out. I'm not putting too much stock in any of this talk since its not really advanced any since my original post. Thanks for the comment!!